- Identify a civil rights issue or project in your school or community.
- Submit your original writing (prose or poetry) or make a video using a smartphone or a camcorder talking about the issue. Be sure to:
- Emphasize youth perspective and youth voice
- Your video can be 1-2 minutes or longer, it’s generally a good rule to break anything longer than 10 -minutes into sections
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo. Here are instructions on uploading your video to either platform.
- Submit your link to us via the form below. Include the following:
- Your e-mail address (*required)
- If video link, provide topic and (3-5 sentences) why it is important to you/intro summary. If an original written submission include text here (*required)
- First and last name/initial & age (optional)
- We will respond within one week to give our approval or ask for additional information. We cannot guarantee that all videos will be put on the website.